for Chicago Schools!
3000 N Paradise
Create your own custom home page
for your favorite links ..
works on any device, and it's free!
Detail for Hilton : Hotel Casino
- ace99, 11/12/2001
- Bistro Le Montrachet: fine formal French dining; jacket/tie required; Open 6-10:30pm, closed Tues. Reservations 702-732-5111.
- Andiamo: Northern Italian/ Mediterranean specialties include pastas,pizzas, and more. Open 6-11pm daily.
- Hilton Steakhouse: Signature dinner includes mahogany broiled steaks, salad, and corn. Open 5-11pm Fri-Wed.
- Barronshire: Prime rib available in several cuts; open 6-11pm Thurs-Tues; reservations - 702-732-5111.
- Benihana Village: two restaurants surround a rock garden and stream; Japanese specialties are cooked to order. Open 5-11pm. Garden of the
- Dragon: excellent selection of Cantonese and Mandarin dishes; open 6-11pm; reservations 702-732-5111.
- Margaritagrille: Casual dining; Mexican specialties; open 4-11pm daily. Socorro Springs: 24 hour coffe shop.
- Buffet of Champions: Sports themed buffet includes three salad bars and a wide assortment of main courses; open 7-10pm.
Bars, Restaurants, and Nightclubs in the Hilton include:
Star Trek: The Experience
This fantastic exhibit transports 21st-century humans to the realm of the 24th century. Visitors step aboard the USS Enterprise, walk to the bridge, take a ride on the turbolift, go on a shuttlecraft mission, and more. There is a recreation of 'Deep Space Nine' promenade. Open 11 am-11 pm; $24.99 includes an all-day pass.
The rooms are big and comfortable. Star trek experience is fun, and so is the casino. Most restaurants are closed for lunch and the coffee shop is well - ok. Check out lines can be slow. - bob parker, 08/22/2000
More Attractions Near Hilton
Las Vegas Events
Las Vegas Restaurant Guide
Las Vegas Bars and Nightclubs
Las Vegas Points of Interest
Like us on Facebook